- Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM)
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE)
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)
- Erasmus MC: University Medical Center Rotterdam
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Erasmus School of Law
- Public Administration (FSS)
- Netherlands Institute for Government (NIG)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences(ESSB)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil)
- International Institute of Social Studies (ISS)
- Submitting Publications
RePub Publications from Erasmus University, Rotterdam
Report upon Micro-Organisms in Surgical Diseases Article
Schijnheilig Atheist: Bernard mandeville als pamflettist tijdens het Costerman-oproer in Rotterdam in 1690 Article
R.M. Dekker (Rudolf)
Over de Mathematies-Statistiese Methoden voor Konjunktuuronderzoek Article
J. Tinbergen (Jan)
De Roulering in het Werklozenleger Article
Minimumproblemen in de natuurkunde en de ekonomie dissertation.
The Exotoxins of Staphylococcus Pyogenes Aureus Article
Bestimmung und Deutung von Angebotskurven Ein Beispiel Article
Ein Schiffbauzyklus? Article
- Academic Licenses and Databases
Academic Licenses & Databases
The University Library provides ERIM Members and Doctoral Candidates access to more than 250 databases. You can access them in three ways:
- Alphabetical list of databases
- Business and Management
Specialized research software
Next to the databases at the University Library, ERIM members have a possibility to access specialized research software and databases. ERIM invests substantially in supporting its members to get the best software and databases for their research. A special ERIM Support Programme (ESP 13) deals with those investments.
- ERIM Support Programmes (ESP)
- Erasmus Behavioural Lab
- Erasmus Survey Centre (ESC)
- Erasmus Data Service Centre (EDSC)
- © 2024 Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
- Privacy statement
Please press the button below to sign in to the RSM thesis online platform with your ERNA credentials.
TOP works best with browsers like Chrome and Firefox. It is known that using certain versions of Internet Explorer can cause problems within TOP, if you experience any difficulties please use one of the suggested browsers.
Databases for psychology in general
Databases for subdisciplines in psychology.
- Reference works
Do you want to ...
Access to our online collection.
Database of the American Psychological Association (APA), covering psychological literature from the 1880s to the present.
PsycINFO provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature. The database offers bibliographical information (with abstracts) of journal articles, books and chapters in books. The Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms is used to index the articles, books and book chapters. There are direct links to the full-text journals in PsycARTICLES and full-text bookchapters in PsycBOOKS. Platform: OvidSP Date range: 1800s - present Related databases: PsycARTICLES; PsycBOOKS
Date range: 1788 - 1970 (abstracts included where available); 1970 - present (records including references) Related databases: Web of Science, Dimensions
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED) --1975-present
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) --1975-present
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) --1975-present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (CPCI-S) --1990-present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH) --1990-present
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) --2005-present
- << Previous: Home
- Next: Reference works >>
- Last Updated: Feb 8, 2024 1:06 PM
- URL: https://libguides.eur.nl/psychology
RSM thesis submission process and graduation
Thesis submission process and graduation
Request form Master Diploma RSM Request form Master diploma part time RSM
Full-time master programme students
Thesis submission process and graduation for full-time master programme students, thesis online platform.
RSM makes use of an online platform to support the thesis process, called Thesis Online Platform (TOP). Students will submit their final proposal and final thesis in the system. Coaches and co-readers will approve or disapprove the documents in TOP. At the end, after the defense, the final assessment and grading is recorded in TOP. For more information about thesis submission process please refer to www.rsm.nl/masterthesis.
What do I need to do in order to Graduate? Frequently Asked Questions
Admission to the Master Thesis Defence Form
The Graduation Ceremony
Check Availability To make sure graduation day and the graduation award ceremony proceeds smoothly we have made the following arrangements. The protocol applies to those students taking their master’s examination.
- The graduation ceremony will take place in one of the examination rooms in the A-building (please check your invitation for the correct location)
- On graduation day you should report to room AB-11 (examination rooms 1 up to 4) or AT-11 (examination rooms 5 up to 8) in the A-building fifteen minutes before the examination session begins.
- After you have reported you and your guests will be offered a cup of tea or coffee
- A member of the university staff will then call your name for the interview which will take about 45 minutes
- At the interview the first fifteen minutes or so will be spent on explaining your research, its methods and conclusions as they have been presented in your thesis, after which the committee will ask you questions about your thesis.
- The members of the committee will then leave the examination room to deliberate on the final mark
- Once the final mark has been agreed the committee members will return to the examination room.
- The chairman will award you the graduation certificate and the accompanying list of marks.
- After this there will be an opportunity for congratulations in the hall
The university complex has a variety of restaurants where you can continue your celebrations. It is advisable to inquire in advance about the options and to make a reservation in good time. The Examination administration hopes the day goes well for you.
Master Thesis Assessment Diagram Master Thesis Manual
Share this page, compare @count study programme.
- Duration: @duration
Online Essay Writing Service to Reach Academic Success.
Are you looking for the best essay writing service to help you with meeting your academic goals? You are lucky because your search has ended. is a place where all students get exactly what they need: customized academic papers written by experts with vast knowledge in all fields of study. All of our writers are dedicated to their job and do their best to produce all types of academic papers of superior quality. We have experts even in very specific fields of study, so you will definitely find a writer who can manage your order.
- Erasmus School of Economics
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication
- Erasmus School of Law
- Erasmus School of Philosophy
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- International Institute of Social Studies
- Rotterdam School of Management
- Tinbergen Institute
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies
- RSM Parttime Master Bedrijfskunde
- Erasmus University Library
- Thesis Repository.
- Erasmus School of Economics /
- Maritime Economics and Logistics /
- Master Thesis
- Search: Search
Nuclear powered maritime industry: the economic and infrastructural preconditions to acceptance